Registration for the second edition of the 11ICI webinar series (2 of 4) is now open!
“Application of Isotopes in Medicine and Life Sciences - Current and Future Trends" will be discussed by industry experts.
• Dr. Alan Packard, Associate professor of radiology at Harvard Medical School, and director of radiopharmaceutical research and a senior research associate in nuclear medicine at Boston Children's Hospital.
• Dr. Cathy Cutler, Director of the Medical Isotope Research and Production Program (MIRP) , Brookhaven National Laboratory, Vice President-elect for the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI).
• Dr. Clemens Decristoforo, Radio pharmacist. Department of Nuclear Medicine, Medical University of Innsbruck, Member of Policy and Regulatory Affairs Committee, European Association for Nuclear Medicine (EANM),
• Dr. Marian Meckel, Head of Research and Development, ITM Isotopen Technology München
• Dr. Keon W. Kang, Professor, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Vice Director Bio-MAX Institute, Seoul National University, Member coordinator, Special Committee for Medical Applications, WCI
When: September 28, 2022, 7:00 AM, Saskatchewan Time, 8:00 AM Central Time, 3:00 PM Central European Time