Announcement

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

Communication

Communication > Announcement

Announcement

Title Letter of Condolences for IAEA Director-General Yukiya Amano prepared …
Contents WCI Secretariat delivered the Letter of Condolences for IAEA Director-General Yukiya Amano prepared by Dr. Nigel R. Stevenson, President of the WCI to the Secretariat of IAEA through Mr. Joao Alberto Osso Junior, Head of Radioisotope Products and Radiation Technology Section, Division of Physical and Chemical Sciences, Department of Nuclear Sciences and Applications, International Atomic Energy Agency. 

The Letter of Condolences made by Dr. Nigel R. Stevenson of the WCI is shown as follows; 

Secretariat

International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)

Dear Secretariat,

I was very terribly sorry to hear of the loss of your Director General Yukiya Amano. On behalf of World Council on Isotopes (WCI), I would like to express my sincere condolences. My community and I have lost a valued person and a supporter of our international scientific efforts. His friendly presence will be greatly missed.

At this time, my thoughts are with you and your staff members. My deepest condolences also go to his family members and his friends.

Sincerely yours,

Nigel R. Stevenson, Ph.D.

President of World Council on Isotopes (WCI)

Author admin
Date 2019-07-26 Hit 83
File
∧ Pre

The WCI initiated the sponsorship and advertisements programs to prepare a sustainably financial support for the WCI services

∨ Next

IAEA-KAERI-WCI e-Learning Course on Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radioisotopes and Radiopharmaceuticals Application

그누보드5

WCI Secretariat, 18F Seoul Forest IT Valley 77 Seoungsuil-ro Seongdong-gu Seoul
Tel : +82-3490-7122 | Fax : +82-445-1014 | E-mail : Secretary@wci-ici.org
Copyright © World Council on Isotopes. All right reserved