The WCI Secretariat solicits its Members’ Profiles and Isotope Technologies for Technology Transfer among the WCI Members Enabling the Sharing of Information for the Peaceful Uses of Isotope Technologies
- The WCI has the mission to promote the safe and environmentally sound use of isotope technologies for global well-being. It is also keen to promote the sharing of information on the peaceful uses of isotope technologies among the WCI members.
- The WCI cooperates actively with other regional and international organizations to promote the peaceful applications of isotope technologies.
2. Role of the WCI:
- The WCI will introduce the WCI members’ profiles and useful isotope technologies for technology transfer among the WCI members, enabling the sharing of information for the peaceful uses of isotope technologies through the WCI newsletter and homepage.
- The WCI will upload this information on the WCI website (www.wci-ici.org) for WCI members to access after the WCI releases the monthly newsletter. WCI does not bear any responsibility for errors in the information posted by the WCI member.
* On this matter, please visit the WCI website (www.wci-ici.org), and apply for the WCI membership.
* It is noted that information related to technology transfer can only be viewed by the WCI members.
3. Role of the WCI Members:
- The WCI members cooperate in providing information about their profiles and isotope technology description requested by the WCI Secretariat.
- Each WCI member who has provided technical information is responsible for monitoring the relevant information and taking appropriate action on legal arrangement/issues related to technology transfer.
- Technology transfers can be finalized through mutual understanding of the benefits between the technology transferee and transferor. Any WCI member interested in conducting a technology transfer has to make contact with any chosen counterpart for the sound transfer of technology.
4. Expected Benefits/Outcomes:
- The WCI will help share the information on the peaceful uses of isotope technologies and promote technology transfers for and to businesses among the WCI members through the WCI newsletter and homepage, as part of undertaking the implementation for its mission.
- The WCI members will promote their business profiles, including technologies, products, and services, and take the opportunity to sell and buy isotope technologies for the peaceful uses between the technology transferors and transferees through their own technology transfer mechanisms in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
5. How to Submit and Release:
- The WCI members (individuals and organizations) wishing to transfer technologies are cordially requested to complete the attached form and submit it to the WCI Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the 25th of each month.
Sample format is given below, modification is allowed except for any changes in numerical order.
All contents should be written in English.
The length of article should be within 2 pages.
(A4, Times New Roman with 12 font size and 1 line space)
Images may be included.
- The WCI will release this article on a first come first served basis.
6. Donation to the WCI
- The minimum amount for donation is USD 1,000.
- Your financial support to the WCI will promote the safe and environmentally sound use of isotope technologies for global wellbeing through the WCI activities.
7. InquiryIf you have any inquiries on this article, please contact email@example.com.